One of the key objectives of the City & Guilds Foundation is to measure the true influence of skills development. So we surveyed our Awards alumni to find out.
- Demonstrating the impact of outstanding training with The Princess Royal Training Awards class of 2022
- Celebrating 46 UK organisations who have outstanding workplace training programmes with HRH The Princess Royal
- Outstanding workplace training programmes recognised in HRH The Princess Royal’s training awards
- HRH The Princess Royal visits Xtrac Academy
- HRH The Princess Royal visits The Thames Skills Academy
AESSEAL Apprenticeships in Hospitality Scotland BAE Systems Barlows (UK) Ltd Bartlett Mitchell Caring Homes Group Childbase Partnership Chris Jones Corporate Rebels Covid-19 Crest Nicholson Cyfle Cymru Dovecote Park East of England Co-op energus FireItUp Gateshead College Gateway 97.8 Go North East Greene King GSK Home Instead Senior Care IBM John Lewis John Lewis & Partners Legal & General Lloyds Banking Group Mortgage Advisory Bureau National Apprenticeship Week NAW20 Oakman Inns Princess Anne RBS Ricoh River Island Tea & Chat The Donkey Sanctuary The Master Innholders UKFast Unipart Group Veolia Wakefield Council Walker Construction Workshops Xtrac