Applying for an AwardFind out how to apply, if you’re eligible, more about the process and how we will support you on the journey.
See our Application Support Resource to preview the application form and for support throughout the application process.
Applications close on 28 March 2024
How to apply
The first stage of applying for a Princess Royal Training Award is to register your interest below. When applications open we’ll send you a link to the online application form so that you can get started.
Video: Recipients’ top tips on applying for an Award in 2021
Who can apply?
The Princess Royal Training Awards are open to all organisations in the UK and Ireland who can prove that their training and development programmes have resulted in a positive impact for their organisation.
Our Awards are for organisations of all shapes and sizes and from all sectors in the public, private and non-profit arenas. We welcome applications from large multinationals delivering excellent training initiatives through to small organisations who are punching above their weight through their impactful L&D programmes.
If you’re using a third party to deliver your training you may still be eligible to apply. As long as you can show the direct link between the training you’re delivering and the impact it’s making to your people and your organisation, we want to hear from you. To find out if you are eligible to apply visit our eligibility page .
If you’ve previously achieved an Award and want to apply again for the same programme, visit our Revalidation for previous recipients page to find out how.
Achieving a Princess Royal Training Award showcases your organisation as one which values its people and invests in their training and development. It provides an opportunity to recognise and celebrate the dedication and commitment you’ve made to learning and development.
Our Awards allow you to be royally recognised and externally validated by a team of independent Assessors.
Our decision to pursue the Princess Royal Training Award reflects our commitment to professionalising careers in care and upholding high standards in training and development. Right at Home is proud to have received such a prestigious award, as it recognises our dedication to investing in our employees, enabling them to deliver outstanding care to our Clients.
Other benefits include:
- Applying for an Award provides you with the chance to take stock and reflect on what you’ve achieved through L&D initiatives and the impact it’s had on your organisation.
- If you don’t achieve the Award standard, you receive detailed feedback from our experienced team of Assessors which many organisations use to apply again successfully in a future year.
- Achieving an Award offers you a USP which sets you apart from your competitors.
- If you reach the Award standard you are invited to a prestigious Awards Ceremony to celebrate your worthy achievement.
- Getting an Award provides the opportunity to gain some positive PR and raise the profile of your organisation (we support you with this).
- Award recipients join our 600+ strong Alumni network who, like you, believe in the huge value of training and development.
The Awards are completely free to enter from start to finish! Read more about the application process.
Getting help with your application
We run virtual workshops and one-to-one calls in order to help applicants make the most of their applications.