Applicants receive guidance and feedback at all stages of the submission process.
- Use the new Application Planner for comprehensive information on the Awards criteria and the type of evidence that the Assessors are looking for.
- Book your one -to-one calls with the experts from the Awards team from January to the end of March, book now.
- Themed webinars will also be available from February, details will be available on this website.
- A dedicated team you can contact to help you at all stages of your application, contact us on 077 1009 6000.
Applicants who pass the written application and are scheduled to receive an validation visit, will be given guidance on how to prepare for the visit.
Applications will be reviewed at all stages of the submission process by a team of independent assessors, led by a Chief Assessor. The assessors have a wide range of experience in training and skills development across all sectors.
Assessing your written application
Assessors will independently review each written application. Successful applications will move on to the next step – the validation visit.
Assessing the visit to your organisation
Following the validation visit, the assessor will complete a written report, based upon the visit and the written application.
The final decision
The Princess Royal Training Awards Commission (an independent assessment board) use the Chief Assessor’s report to make the final decision.
Applications should show how the organisation’s training initiative fulfils three major standards of excellence – the Hallmarks.
- Hallmark 1 Training/learning and development are integral to business performance
- Hallmark 2 The programme is delivered efficiently and effectively
- Hallmark 3 The programme has an impact on the success of the organisation and its people
Full details can be found on the Hallmarks page >
Applications have now closed for the Princess Royal Training Awards 2017.
If you are interested in applying, register your interest or contact us.
Yes. There is a dedicated support team to help you at all stages of your application.
If you have any questions about your application, or about the Princess Royal Training Awards in general, you can call the support team on 07710096000. You can also email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org