How to applyTo be considered for a Princess Royal Training Award you need to fill in an application and provide evidence to support it.
Below you will find information about how to structure your application and what types of evidence to supply.
Award recipients will be announced on 15 August 2018!
How to apply
Once the applications open you can begin your application using our online form. The online application form allows you to begin your application and return to it at any time. There is also an offline Word version of the application form, but we recommend that you try the online form as it is easier to use.
Before you start
To get the most out of your application, consider the following:
- Which of your training, learning and development initiatives is the most outstanding?
- What is the initiative and what is it meant to achieve?
- How does the initiative encourage training best practice and how does it support the organisation?
- How does the initiative help employees?
- How does the initiative promote your organisation’s commitment to learning and skills development?
Thinking of applying? Have a look at the application form to see what is required.
Your application is more likely to be successful if you provide supporting evidence for each of the three Hallmarks. Please note that the total evidence per Hallmark must not exceed:
- one document/attachment per Hallmark (Parts 1 and 2)
- 2MB and be no more than 500 words per attachment
If you are submitting your application by email, please include each evidence document as attachments to the email (one per Hallmark = 3 attachments max.).
Getting help with your application
We run workshops and webinars throughout the year in order to help applicants make the most of their applications.