The First Hallmark
Training/learning and development is integral to business performance.
A strategic approach
- The need for training/learning and development has been identified and supports the organisation’s strategy for improvement.
- There is a strong connection between the aims and objectives of the programme and those of the organisation.
- There is a clear commitment from all levels of management to training/ learning and development.
- Training/learning and development is managed strategically to meet the organisation’s needs.
Towards a sustainable learning culture
- The organisation actively encourages training/learning and development, communicates effectively and motivates all employees to learn.
- All employees clearly understand the importance of training/learning and development and how their training contributes to the success of the organisation.