Our new brochure for 2018 explains more about the awards and highlights some of our outstanding recipients. It includes a note from The City and Guilds of London Institute president HRH The Princess Royal and case studies from 2017 recipients George at Asda and Macmillan Caring Locally. Will you step up to the mark in 2018? See the full brochure below.
- Princess Royal Training Awards now open for entries
- It’s time to give learning and development the royal recognition it deserves
- Employee experience | How John Lewis & Partners improved staff satisfaction and earned £1.5million
- Upskilling: the key to fighting UK business uncertainty, skills gaps and productivity lags
- In the press: Legal & General recognised for skills training
AESSEAL Andrew Collinge Hairdressing Apprenticeships in Hospitality Scotland Bartlett Mitchell Brochure Brother UK Caring Homes Group Chris Jones Crest Nicholson Dovecote Park East Coast FM Eyres Monsell Primary School Finastra Gelder Group Greene King GSK Halford's ISO Quality Services Itsu John Lewis John Lewis & Partners Legal & General Lloyds Banking Group Majestic Mortgage Advice Bureau Scotland Mortgage Advisory Bureau MWR InfoSecurity Pets at Home RBS Reassured River Island Royal Air Force Somer Valley FM Specsavers St James's Palace Superior Seals The Donkey Sanctuary The Master Innholders UKFast Workshops Xtrac