Our new brochure for 2018 explains more about the awards and highlights some of our outstanding recipients. It includes a note from The City and Guilds of London Institute president HRH The Princess Royal and case studies from 2017 recipients George at Asda and Macmillan Caring Locally. Will you step up to the mark in 2018? See the full brochure below.
- In the press: Royal seal of approval for Johnsons Workwear training
- The Princess Royal and City & Guilds Group honour outstanding workplace training in 2019
- Gen2 welcomes HRH The Princess Royal
- In conversation with Aaron Saxton about UKFast’s £5m commitment to their Community and Education Trust
- In the press: Bartlett Mitchell report organic growth drives 16% increase in turnover
AESSEAL Andrew Collinge Hairdressing Apprenticeships in Hospitality Scotland Bartlett Mitchell Brochure Brother UK Caring Homes Group Chris Jones Crest Nicholson Dovecote Park East Coast FM energus Eyres Monsell Primary School Finastra Gelder Group Greene King GSK Halford's ISO Quality Services Itsu John Lewis John Lewis & Partners Johnsons Workwear Legal & General Lloyds Banking Group Majestic Mortgage Advice Bureau Scotland Mortgage Advisory Bureau MWR InfoSecurity Pets at Home RBS Reassured River Island Royal Air Force Somer Valley FM Specsavers St James's Palace Superior Seals The Donkey Sanctuary The Master Innholders UKFast Workshops Xtrac