- This event has passed.
A practical guide for managing hybrid teams
November 10, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Hybrid working, where teams work either on site, virtually or some combination of both isn’t new for some organisations. But the scale of change has brought a layer of disruption and uncertainty most have not experienced before.
Managers have some fundamental concerns, such as:
- How do you build/maintain trust in your team?
- How do you ensure you’re inclusive?
- How do you on-board somebody new?
- How do you project a vision?
- How do people learn on the job?
- How do you manage performance remotely?
- How do you navigate change?
- How do you create the right company atmosphere?
Here at The Oxford Group we have cut through the noise to support managers with the practical tools to help them to manage hybrid teams.
Join us for this complimentary workshop where we will share the highlights of our soon to be published toolkit “A practical guide for managing hybrid teams”.
We will deep dive into three specific areas from our research, focusing on:
- Creating inclusiveness and engagement
- Articulating your vision
- Managing performance in a hybrid world
To reserve your place click here.