- Knowledge of HR and L&D, working in a related field
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Capability to represent the Princess Royal Training Awards and the City & Guilds Foundation
- Capacity to work to tight deadlines
- Availability to attend Assessor training on 6 & 7 March and during Award assessment window (mid-April to end June)
- Become part of the Assessor team with opportunities to be mentored and learn from experienced Assessors
- Dedicated training days (in-person and virtual)
- Invitation to Palace ceremony with HRH The Princess Royal
- Access to cutting edge training and L&D trends
- Kudos of being an Assessor for a prestigious national awards programme
- Other opportunities through City & Guilds and the Foundation Collective: Assessors have become members of Council and invited to speak on panels and at workshops
- Remuneration and expenses
Attend a workshop
We are holding a workshop on 30 November from 2-2.45pm.
At the workshop, Chief Assessor Fenella Tallon will be there to provide insights into the opportunity and answer any questions. We’re also fortunate to have a previous recipient who has become an Assessor, and they’ll be sharing their personal journey. After the workshop, we will invite those who are interested to complete a short form to express their interest and outline their relevant experiences.